A sometimes bitter and twisted view of life

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Morbid ways

My wife and I have developed a disturbing habit. On a nightly basis we watch Forensic detectives / CSI / FBI Files and such shows. Why is that disturbing I hear you say? Well apart from it being incredibly morbid we have now started discussing the best way to murder each other. I know that I cannot commit the crime at home for fear of the dreaded luminol, nor can I use my car to dump the body (carpet fibers etc....). Poisoning is now getting harder. Stabbing is just to common here in Manchester. So is shooting. Besides, I'll get caught (most victims know their murderer) and I'll be the first suspect.

My wife favours hitting me over the head with a frozen leg of lamb and then cooking & eating the evidence. I favour a block of ice & letting it melt - I got that one off Columbo. I don't plan on acting out this morbid discussion, but if you hear of a chubby manc killed with traces of mint sauce found in the wound at least the police will have a lead reading this.

I guess that we will just have to continue as we are, living out this morbid facination that we all seem to have these days with murder and death, happily married (believe it we are).

Hmmmmmmm..... Now how about going for a walk in the Lake District love. don't walk too close to the edge of that hill, it's a long way down...........

1 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger mancypino said...

This is sooo true! Good first blog! Next time we head off for the Lake District, I'll make sure to stay well away from the edge of the hills.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home